- Dispatch from California within 48 hours. FREE SHIPPING！
- 23% High Conversion Efficiency - Solar car battery maintainer with monocrystalline solar cells, monocrystalline cells peak at 23% efficiency, and the persuasive power generation rate be higher than polycrystalline amorphous in the same area.
- Reverse Protection, Battery Maintenance - It has a built-in blocking diode to prevent reverse charging, and battery reverses discharging. It not only keep the battery from drain dead but also extends its usage life.
- Durable and Waterproof - 2.81 pounds item weight. It uses ultra-clear, durable, low iron tempered glass, which has a robust light transmission and can resist hail, rain, and snow, and is easy to clean. Windproof and waterproof, but it can't be immersed in water.
- 12V Charger & Maintainer - Trickle charger & maintainer, can charge all kinds of 12V batteries. Suitable for the vehicles in outdoor work, travel, or camping training. Besides, it is ideal for daily maintenance of the battery in automobiles, motorcycles, ships, agricultural vehicles, snowmobiles, beach cars, and trucks.
- If you have any questions, please let us know, and we will respond to you within 24 hours, and you will receive a full refund or replacement immediately. And we provide 18 months warranty, Lifetime technical support.
Why does the label say 18V?
The voltage range of a 12V battery is 10.8v-14.4v. To charge the battery, the output voltage of the component must be greater than 14.4V. Consider the temperature effect of photovoltaic modules. That is, when the temperature rises by 1 degree at 25 degrees, the cell voltage drops by 2mv. When photovoltaic modules are exposed to the sun, the temperature of the modules can reach below 50 degrees. In this way, the voltage output of the photovoltaic module will drop by 2-3V at this temperature. Therefore, it is suitable to make solar panels with a working voltage of 18V.
Is the solar car battery maintainer trickle chargers waterproof?
This 12V 15W solar car battery maintainer charger is weatherproof, But it should not be submerged in water.
Why is the power tested by ourselves different from the power on the product label?
The parameters we label on our products are the results of testing in an ideal laboratory. Solar panels are affected by many factors. such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try to test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
Will panels still charge on cloudy days?
This will also depend on the conditions. If it is cloudy and overcast, likely not. If it is cloudy and bright still, then it probably will charge but it won’t be very much. You can choose our 2.5W 5W 7.5W Amorphous Solar Battery Charger, which can be charged under any weather, and it's not affected by weather and environment.